Sunday 11 October 2015

Top Liver cleansing foods (DIY)

The liver is a large organ in the body, it is located on the right side of the belly. Weight of the liver is approximately 3 pounds, it is reddish-brown in color and feels rubbery to the touch. The liver has two large sections, called the right and the left lobes. The gallbladder sits under the liver, along with parts of the pancreas and intestines. The liver and these organs work together to digest, absorb and process food.





The liver's main function is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs. The liver secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines. The liver also makes proteins important for blood clotting and other functions.


Garlic for Liver cleansing :


Garlic contains numerous sulfur-containing compounds that help to activate the liver enzymes responsible for expelling toxins from the body. It contains two natural compounds called allicin and selenium which increases in the liver-cleansing process and protect the liver from toxic damage. Garlic reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which can overload the liver and creel it’s functioning. Garlic is great source for cleansing liver. Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily and add garlic in your cooking daily.

Avocados for Liver cleansing:


Avocados contains a high amount of glutathione-producing compounds, It can actually help boost the ability of the liver to cleanse itself. The high amount of monounsaturated fat in avocados helps reduce low-density lipoproteins (LDL) or Bad cholesterol and increase high-density lipoproteins (HDL) or good cholesterol. The liver easily processes good cholesterol. Avocados contain many minerals, vitamins and nutrients that help to liver health and break down fats. Eat 2 - 3 avocados per week which help to protect liver.

Lemon for Liver cleansing:



Lemon is rich of vitamin C, it has acidic nature due to citric acid. Lemon water helps to detoxify the liver is centered around the antioxidant D-Limonene, which is more concentrated in the peel of the lemon. D-limonene has been shown to activate enzymes in the liver that lead to detoxification. It has also been shown to treat cancer. One lemon mixed with one glass of warm water drink daily.


Turmeric for liver cleansing:


Turmeric is an effective liver cleansing food, it contains curcumin compound which induces the formation of a primary liver detoxification enzyme called glutathione S-transferase and also helps regenerate damaged liver cells. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center curcumin stimulates production of bile by the gallbladder. The liver uses bile to eliminate toxins, bile also revives liver cells that breakdown harmful compounds
Turmeric improves the body’s ability to digest fats. Mix half teaspoon of turmeric powder into one glass of warm water, drink this mixture daily. Drink lots of green Tea in the morning. It has natural caffeine.






Green tea for liver cleansing:
Drink lots of green Tea in the morning. It has natural caffeine, high range of antioxidants which helps to increase metabolism and aid in losing weight.  It helps to flush out toxins and fat deposits, while increasing hydration levels. Green tea reverses declines in antioxidant defenses in the liver. Green tea improves liver function. According to a 2009 study published in Cancer Causes and Control, people who drink green tea have a lower risk of developing liver cancer. Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily.


Beets for liver cleansing:


Beet contains a number of important substances, including betaine, betalains, fiber, iron, betacyanin, folate, and betanin. Pectin. Betaine is the substance that encourages the liver cells to get rid of toxins. Beets contain high amount of fiber which can help clean the toxins that have been removed from the liver. It is an extremely high in plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene. Drink beetroot juice daily.






Apples for liver cleansing

Apples contain high amount of pectin, malic acid, soluble fiber and a naturally cleansing nutrient that removes carcinogens and other toxins from the digestive tract and blood, it also removes cholesterol from the blood. All types of apples are good for your liver, however, for fast liver cleansing choose organic apples. Eat one organic apple or drink a glass of fresh apple juice daily.







Thanks for reading............



3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: www.dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete