Thursday 1 October 2015

Pregnancy precautions of first month

Every pregnant woman should maintain Calendar. This calendar helps to keep a record of important dates and events during your pregnancy and you may like to keep it as a memento of your pregnancy to be shared with your baby when they grow up. The calendar also contains useful information to help you have a healthy pregnancy.



Now is a good time to think about what will happen when your baby is born. How you choose to feed your baby is a very important decision which can affect your child’s health for years to come. If your baby could choose, they would want to be breastfed.

According to World Health Organization and the Department of Health and Children recommend that mothers breastfeed their babies, with no other food or drinks, for the first six months. After that, you can combine breastfeeding with healthy foods for your baby.

Pregnancy first month: 

During the first month, your baby’s head, brain, spinal cord, lungs and heart begin to form.



You may suffer from morning sickness (nausea and vomiting) due to hormonal changes in the early months. Despite its name, this can happen at any time of the day or night. If you do suffer from morning sickness,

·         Avoid cooking smells
·         Get as much fresh air as possible
·         Drink plenty of water
·         Eat small meals frequently (every 2-3 hours) rather than two or three larger ones.
·         Avoid fatty or spicy foods
·         Eat a dry cracker, plain biscuit or a slice of toast in the morning before you get out of bed.
·         Take Folic acid (400 micro grams) every day.



Morning sickness usually improves after 16 weeks.  


Eating for two?

You should eat a balanced healthy diet, for your own health as well as your baby’s growth and development. You don’t need to ‘eat for two’ but it is important to eat enough of the right foods. Use the Healthy Eating for Pregnancy booklet to plan a healthy diet.




Pregnancy precautions of First month:

  •   Do not contact with pets, especially cats and reptiles
  •   Avoid X-Rays and microwave.
  •   Fumes from paint, thinner etc. should be avoided.
  •   Do not take long hot baths.
  •   Cut out alcohol altogether while you are pregnant.
  •  Stop cigarette smoking, Cigarette smoke releases dangerous chemicals into your blood which pass on to your baby. 

Follow the above information on first month of pregnancy..........

Thanks for reading.........














Reference from

www.healthpromotion.ie



2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete