Monday 5 October 2015

How to get soft, shiny and beautiful Face naturally

Hi friends everyone wants soft and beautiful face for that i have nice tips..........

Curd and Lemon for beautiful face:


Lemons are filled with Alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) and Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) which remove dead skin cells and help clear up blackheads, acne and discoloration, while honey is a natural antioxidant and antibacterial. Honey and lemon works as a natural bleacher, which makes your skin glowing and radiant instantly.


Steps:

  •  Mix one tablespoon of organic raw honey and half a squeezed lemon in to a bowl and apply all over your face.
  •  Let you wait for 25-30 minutes. After that Wash your face with warm water, finishing with one splash of cold water to close your pores of skin. 







Papaya and Honey for beautiful face:

Papaya, also called the ‘fruit of the angels’, is rich in vitamins A, C and E, and has antioxidant properties. It also contains alpha hydroxy acids that naturally exfoliate the skin and help maintain beautiful skin. The enzyme papain in papaya is also beneficial for gently removing dead skin cells.
It hydrates your skin, keeps it soft and removes acne, dark spots and other similar problems.

Step:
  • Peel and cut up papaya using a fork mash the papaya up very well. Measure out 1/2 cup and mix with the honey.
  • Spread the mixture all over your face and neck.
  • Leave the mask on at least 30 minutes to an hour.
  •  Rinse off with warm water and pat your face dry. 







Tomato for beautiful face:

Take a tomato and rub the tomato pulp on the skin. Rub it all over your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Tomato contains natural bleaching properties, which helps in lighten the skin color. Wash your face thoroughly with cold water after 20 minutes.





Yogurt and Honey for beautiful face:

Yogurt moisturizes your skin and honey helps in clearing the skin texture and make it fairer. Honey has antibacterial properties. Protect your skin from bacterial infections. You can use this face pack on the daily basis.




Steps:
  •           Take 2 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix it well to get fine paste.
  •           Apply this mixture on your face slowly and Leave it for 15 minutes.
  •           After that wash off with cool water.



Turmeric powder and Lemon juice:

Turmeric is a natural antibiotic which helps to protect your skin and bleach your face. Take turmeric powder and mix lemon juice in it. Make a fine paste and apply paste on your skin. Leave it for 50 minutes (mask dry) then wash off thoroughly with cool water.
Do not take too much turmeric or else you will end up with a yellow face instead of glowing skin.







The methods I discussed here simple but powerful...

Thanks for reading.............

3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: www.dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete