Tuesday 27 October 2015

How to Rebuild Platelets count naturally

Let us start with Short Description on Platelets…

Recently Dengue Fever Cases are much more, Dengue Fever leads to ultimate destruction of Platelets, So be sure to follow this along with Medical Treatment.

Platelets: They are also known as Thrombocytes. Blood Platelets are small cells which are about 1/3 rd size of Red Blood Cell (RBC). They are oval or spherical non-nucleated discs in shape. The Platelets Count in Blood is usually about 2,50,000 per Cubic Millimeter. Platelets are produced by Bone Marrow.
Typically Circulating Platelets have a Life Span of 8-9 Days. After their Life Span they die in the Spleen.



Role / Functions of Platelets: The 3 Major Functions or Roles of Platelets are as Follows
1. Initiates Blood Clotting: The Main Function of Platelets is Blood Clotting. They plays a vital role in clotting of blood by producing an Enzyme named “Thrombokinase”.
2. Repairs Capillary Endothelium: Cluster of Platelets stick together at the damaged place in the blood vessel and helps in its healing or repairing.
3. Promoting Body Defense: Thrombocytes also play some part in Body Defense Mechanism against Infections.

What Causes Drop in Platelets Count:
There are numerous conditions which leads to destruction of platelets which ultimately leads to “Thrombocytopenia” – a Condition characterized by Fall Down in Count of Blood Platelets or Thrombocytes.
Leukemia, Several type of Anemia, Viral Infections such as Hepatitis C, HIV, Dengue Fever etc., Chemotherapy Drugs, Heavy Alcohol Consumption. All this Conditions leads to Platelets Destruction i.e., thrombocytopenia.
Auto-Immune Diseases such as Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc., High Blood Infections, Sometimes Pregnancy, Few Medications, Other Rare Conditions like Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome also causes fall down in platelets count.

What happens when Platelets Count Fall Down: These are the things which are going to happen when your platelets count fall down
Prolonged Bleeding from Cuts, Bleeding from your Gums or Nose, Blood in Urine or Stools, Usually Heavy Menstrual Flows, Fatigue, Enlarged Spleen, Jaundice, Easy or Excessive Bruising (Purpura), Superficial Bleeding into the Skin which appears as Rashes usually on lower legs.
Severe Destruction of Platelets or Thrombocytopenia may also leads to Coma or Death of the Patient.
Hope you come to know about Platelets and their Importance in the Human body.
Now Let’s Start the Natural Procedure to Rebuild the Fallen Platelets Count

Requirements for Natural Medical Preparation:
1. Papaya Leaves (Carica Papaya)    2. Water (1000 ml)

Papaya Leaves: The Scientific Name of Papaya Tree is Carica Papaya. Papaya is a small, bushy tree with a hollow trunk, large palmate leaves, and oblong smooth-skinned fruits (melons). The melons are usually picked in a green state and allowed to ripen. When ripe, the flesh is sweet and juicy and similar in taste to other melons.





Chop the Leaf into Pieces for Natural Medical Preparation.
Procedure for Preparation of Natural Remedy:

Method I:
     Step 1: Select a Leaf from Papaya plant and Cut it off.
     Step 2: Wash the Leaf with Warm Water which cleanses out the Impurities present on the Leaf.
     Step 3: Cut the Leaf into small pieces.
     Step 4: Grind the Leaf pieces with the help of Roller Stone, or You can use Grinder.
     Step 5: Remove the Paste like Content from Stone or Grinder.
     Step 6: Take a bowl, Press the Paste like Content until all the fluid comes out of the paste, Collect the Fluid into the Bowl.
     Step 7: Discard the remaining content. Mix 3-4 spoons of Honey with the Fluid (Extract) Collected so as to improve the taste.
     Step 8: Now the preparation is ready for serving the patient

Method II:
     Step 1: Select 4-5 Papaya Leaves and Cut it off from the Plant.
     Step 2: Wash the Leaves with warm water so as to remove the impurities on the leaves.
     Step 3: Chop all the papaya leaves into small pieces.
     Step 4: Place the Chopped Leaves of Papaya in 1 lt (i.e., 1000 ml) of water.
     Step 5: Boil the water containing Leaves pieces until the water content reduced to half  i.e., 500 ml
     Step 6: Filter off the content and Collect the Fluid into Bowl.
     Step 7: Discard the Remaining Content. You can add sugar or honey for improving the               taste of fluid.
     Step 8: Now the preparation is ready for serving the patient.

Usage of Preparation: It depends on extent of Blood Platelets Fall Down Count
    For Method I: 3-4 Spoons Thrice Daily
    For Method II: 20-30 ml Thrice Daily

Check reports after 5 days of Natural Therapy

Thanks for Reading…


3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: www.dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed of herpes virus, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called Dr Agaba, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including herpes virus (Herpes), when i contacted this herbal doctor via email, he sent me herpes virus herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 weeks of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor today to get your cure. 
    Via Email: Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486 

    ReplyDelete